A crowd controller must identify themselves while working.
- enter their details in the crowd controller register if working at a licensed venue or for a security firm
- wear the prescribed identification on their clothing at chest level
- not wear or display a hat with a chequerboard design or band, as this could be confused with the police uniform.
Their identification must include:
- the word ´SECURITY´ in capital letters, at least 10 mm high and 2 mm thick
- a number unique to the controller at least 30 mm high and 4 mm thick
- black numbers and letters on a white background.
Last reviewed 01/07/2011