Find a list of forms that you must fill out to work as a debt collector or in process serving. You can download a copy of each of the forms.
Find out if your property agent has a valid licence. You can do a search on our free online register or apply for a formal record of search.
Find out what happens if you break the law. Get details about unlicensed work, conditional licences and other restrictions or regulations.
Find out about exemptions to the Land Sales Act 1984 and how to make your application. Download all the relevant forms here.
The Queensland Government stores some personal details in our property data, which individuals or companies may access.
A code of conduct regulates how people access this data.
New laws will come into effect on 1 December 2014, including the following:
- Property Occupations Act 2014
- Property Occupations Regulation 2014
- Agents Financial Administration Act 2014
- Agents Financial Administration Regulation 2014
Until this time, you must continue to follow the existing laws.
The new laws will:
- protect consumers from harm
- reduce red tape for business.
Make sure that you’re ready for the new laws. You can:
- find out about any changes to your licence
- download the new forms
- view our online information sessions.
You can also find details about each change by following the appropriate links on this page.