Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site
Home > Property agents and managers > Licence types

Licence types

Printable view Printable view

Anyone conducting business as a real estate agent, resident letting agent, property developer, auctioneer or pastoral house agent in Queensland must register with us. If you are unsure whether you need a licence, please contact us.

Some jobs require a licence, while others require a certificate of registration. You may need an individual licence and/or a corporate licence.

Real estate agents

Real estate agent licence
Real estate agent licence (affordable housing)
Real estate agent licence (business letting)
Corporate real estate licence agent
Corporate real estate agent licence (affordable housing)
Corporate real estate agent licence (business letting)
Real estate salesperson registration certificate

Resident letting agents

Resident letting agent licence
Corporate resident letting agent licence

Property developers

Property developer licence (director)
Property developer licence (sole trader)
Corporate property developer licence
Property developer salesperson registration certificate


Auctioneer licence
Corporate auctioneer licence
Trainee auctioneer registration certificate

Pastoral house agents

Pastoral house licence (manager)
Pastoral house licence (director)
Pastoral house licence (auctioneer)
Corporate pastoral house licence
Pastoral house salesperson registration certificate

Last reviewed 21/11/2011

Printable view