If you need to make any changes to your Certificate of Registration, you must give us written notice within 30 days of the change.
The notice must include any changes, including:
- name or corporation name (if you are issued a new ACN, you need to make a new application)
- business or trading name
- postal, residential or business address
- changes to executive officers (for corporations)
- any charges or convictions of disqualifying offences (including partners and executive officers).
You will also need to pay the appropriate fee:
- $40.00 fee to change conditions of registration
- $19.50 licence reprint fee to change your name or corporation name.
If you change your name or corporation name, we will send you a new certificate. This can take 5-10 working days.
You cannot transfer individual certificates, so you must lodge an application for a new one.
Last reviewed 16/07/2012