The applicant must be the person identified under the land sale clause in the contract, or their legal representative.
- complete Land Sales Act Form 2 - Application for exemption (PDF, 423 KB), detailing the provisions of Part 2 that you are seeking exemption from
- attach a copy of the proposed plan of subdivision showing how the existing land is to be subdivided including any additional land that forms part of the subdivision
- attach a copy of the existing registered plan
- attach a copy of any contract (the executed instrument of sale)
- pay the prescribed fee of $44.00
- lodge the application (see the application form for lodgement details).
The normal processing time is 15 days from date of receipt.
Last reviewed 25/03/2013